Do you find writing for business in English can be difficult? Do you wish you could write good, well-phrased emails and powerful website and blog text – easily, without having to check every word or wonder if your grammar is correct? Do you wish you could impress your colleagues and customers with your English business writing skills? My 200-page book will make that happen for you, for just a few US dollars: it’s called Business Writing Made Easy.
About 99 percent of internet business is done using written words, and a high percentage of that is in English. If you’re doing business internationally you will need to write in English at least some of the time, and that can be hard if it’s not your first language.
Because you have a good grounding in basic English already, what you need to add now is the techniques English-speaking business people use to plan and write all forms of business communication – both on the internet, and also in print, plus scripts for audio and video.
This is exactly what my book does for you. In each section I get you thinking and writing correctly, so that your message in English comes across as strong and powerful. In the book I cover every type of business document and internet communication you’re likely to need, so it’s a very valuable manual for your to keep handy.
… or get it right now as an eBook for just $10.95
In this practical how-to book I get you writing effectively, easily, and quickly. I show you how to…
- Think and plan your writing so what you write works well, quickly
- Use modern business English grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Use written selling techniques that will make your business more profitable
- Make everything you write for business in English gets the results you want
- Use the latest Public Relations skills to get you and your business ahead of the competition
- Use professional advertising techniques to make your sales writing work well
- Write about yourself so English-speaking readers know just how good you really are
- Plan and write clear, efficient formal business documents
- Plan, write and present speeches that will impress English-speaking audiences
This book is particularly valuable if you…
- Need to write in English for your job or business
- Plan to get a new job in which written English is used
- Run your own business that trades internationally
- Are starting a new business which may use the internet for sales, etc.
- Are adding to your business skills to help you move up in your career
- Are a student of international business
- Blog for business or social purposes
This is what Ann Handley of the famous US marketing site, MarketingProfs, has to say about what you get in this book…“Suze is a messiah to businesses who want to engage, not bore, their customers, even if writing comes as a bit of a chore … she serves up the basics in a way that’s easy to digest and apply to your own work.” Ann Handley, Chief Content Officer, www.MarketingProfs.com
Don’t delay – order your copy of Business Writing Made Easy today!