It won’t be long now until the first rash of spring weddings springs itself upon us. If you are any one of the following, there’s plenty of help here on HTWB to make sure your speech is just what you want to make your day even more special.
Here on HTWB you’ll find help to put your speech together if you’re…
*The father or mother of the bride
*Friend of the bride or groom
*The chief bridesmaid
*The best man
*The daughter or son of bride or groom
*The brother or sister of bride or groom
*The grandparent of the bride or groom
… or anyone else who is in line to “say a few words…”
Now’s the time to start thinking about what you’re going to say
And thankfully, here on HTWB you’ll find a wide range of articles / tutorials to help you out.
Choose from these wedding speech articles and tutorials here on HTWB…
- Wedding speeches: Mom or Grandma? Make a speech that wows them
- Wedding speeches: need to give one? Here’s some help!
- How to make a great bride’s wedding speech
- How to make a great best man’s wedding speech
- How to make a great groom’s wedding speech
- How to make a great father of the bride wedding speech
- How to give a great wedding speech – 10 Quick Tips
- Weddings: the “best man’s” speech – by a woman
- Weddings: the “father of the bride” speech, by a woman
- How to tell funny jokes in a speech – tutorial
And if you’re a lady wanting to make a wedding speech
You might like to invest in my humble book which goes into the whys, wherefores and how-to’s of making a speech as a woman participant … whether you’re the bride, bridesmaid, maid/matron of honour, mother, grandmother or any other lady who matters. Check it out here (USA) and here (UK), but if you want a digital version drop me a note on firstname.lastname@example.org
Any questions about all wedding speeches?
Share them here and I’ll answer them, so you’re well prepared for the season to come.