We’re right in the middle of the wedding season in the northern hemisphere and if you’re like many people, even though you know you are due to make a speech you haven’t got around to writing it yet! Never mind – there’s plenty of help here on HTWB.
And not just for the traditional roles, either…
*The father or mother of the bride
*Friend of the bride or groom
*The chief bridesmaid
*The best man
*The daughter or son of bride or groom
*The brother or sister of bride or groom
*The grandparent of the bride or groom
… or anyone else who is in line to “say a few words…”
There’s help for everyone!
Choose from these wedding speech articles and tutorials here on HTWB…
- Wedding speeches: Mom or Grandma? Make a speech that wows them
- Wedding speeches: need to give one? Here’s some help!
- How to make a great bride’s wedding speech
- How to make a great best man’s wedding speech
- How to make a great groom’s wedding speech
- How to make a great father of the bride wedding speech
- How to give a great wedding speech – 10 Quick Tips
- Weddings: the “best man’s” speech – by a woman
- Weddings: the “father of the bride” speech, by a woman
- How to tell funny jokes in a speech – tutorial
- Wedding speeches: help! The dog ate my notes and the wedding is today…
If you’re a woman making a wedding speech
You might like to check out my book which goes into the whys, wherefores and how-to’s of making a speech as the bride or other key lady figure. Check it out here (USA) and here (UK), but if you want a digital version right away, drop me a note on firstname.lastname@example.org
Share them here and I’ll answer them, so you’re well prepared for the season to come.
Just contact email@example.com