This is an all-encompassing guide to the basics in business writing – ideal for
- Job seekers
- Non-native English speakers
- Public sector workers
- Corporate staffers
- SME owners
- Solo traders
- …and more
It’s exactly what you need to make sure your business writing is as proficient and professional as you are.
You can either have the whole course in one, as a 130 page Kindle/eBook, or receive one “challenge” (like a lesson) per day for 30 days.
The 30 Day Basic Business Writing Challenge shows you how to make the most of your business writing and how to break rules where appropriate … while avoiding the key pitfalls that can make you look like a dork. For example:
- Putting apostrophes in the wrong place … oh, so unprofessional!
- Using clichés … makes you look out of touch
- Jargon … some turns your readers right off
- Me or I? … which do you use, when?
- Overwriting … do you use a long word when a short one is better?
- Slang … is it wrong? If not, why not?
- Short sentences … will I be struck by lightning if I skip a verb
The eBook / eCourse costs just GBP £8.00 – USD $12.00.
Here’s that link again - http://www.30daychallenges.nikkipilkington.com/30day/30-day-basic-business-writing-challenge-ebook/
For more about the 30 Day Challenge series of eCourses/eBooks, check this out.